Sunday 10 March 2013

A Blogging Debut:

It's taken a while but I have finally summoned up the courage to start a blog. I've found that it would be nice to have a place dedicated to the things and people that I love, as well as a handy space to empty my brain of un-necessary distractions.

I suppose it is only right and proper to start with an intro- I'm Laura, a recent graduate, newly employed and working in the Big Smoke. The things I love... too many to count, ohh go on then, FOOD a massive passion of mine, when i'm not cooking I am thinking of cooking, planning my next foray into baking and making. In short I love it. There is also nothing in the world like travel, in my life I've been lucky to visit many places in this wonderful world and with some adventures coming up you can all come along too! Also, like any 20-something female shopping and style take up a fair amount of my time, and salary, and I love a good new beauty purchase.

Primarily I hope this blog will be a place people can browse on a sleepy Sunday afternoon, with a cup of tea (or a hangover... whatever floats your boat) and find some new things, some tasty treat and hopefully some entertaining writing... when I finally get the hang of this!

So sit back, relax, and enjoy your Sunday whatever you may be doing this Mothers' Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment